Welcome to the Tring Brewery website. If you continue to browse and use the features of this site, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The content of this site and products, services, tours and events promoted within are for those aged 18 years and over.
The term Tring Brewery and the use of Tring Brewery/us/we refers to the owner of the website.
General Terms and Conditions
- The content of the website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The reproduction of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website without written permission from Tring Brewery Company Ltd.
- Usage of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Tours and Events
- Should unforeseeable circumstances arise, Tring Brewery reserve the right to cancel any event without notice. We cannot be held liable for any costs/inconvenience in such circumstances, incurred by attendees, members of the public and suppliers.
- Brewery event attendees must be aged 18 years or over. Tring Brewery reserve the right to refuse entrance to any suspected to be under 18 who is unable to provide suitable age verification.
- All tour and event attendees entering the Tring Brewery site, do so on the understanding that they act responsibly and in accordance with any instructions related to personal safety. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and offenders will be asked to leave the premises.